CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finally have my own office

So, sitting here in my own office bright and early in the morning, listening to the noises of the building as it wakes up on this winters day. As ugly as the colour is in my office, its nice not to have to share. Its still a shambles, but, I hope to sort it out today.

Weekend was good, spent most of it on my arse relaxing, and reading my book. Spent money at IKEA, and bought a lamp, a small cupboard for out bags, and some towels for the lounge arm chairs for the cats to sit on. All in all a good expedition.

Hump day already.... thank god for that.

only 15 days until I have been at my job for 7.5 years.... not too long and I'm due to move on. I get pro-rata long service leave payout after 7.5 years, so at least it will be worth it.

Went to my nose doctor last night - apparently the dry air is causing my nose to play up.... so if its not better by the end of winter, then its going to get cauterised. Oh year, apparently me being fat is causing me to snore. How crap. So now I don't have much choice but to lose weight.

Yesterday was a good food day, except for the chocolate cake and icecream, BUT... I didn't really enjoy the cake and ice cream with 97% fat free.... so I actually did much better then what I have over the past few months.

Anyways... ONWARD!

1 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

ooh poor baby! having your nose cauterised sounds very painful and uncomfortable. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you.

How's the new office? All you need now is a small house plant and you will be set!

:-)