So, the pack of minties I bought on Wed last week were on special for $2.39 a pack. Pity the cracked filling they casued me on the weekend cost me $80 after private health rebate. So, they would have to be the most expensive minties I've ever eaten!!
Spent 45min in the dentist chair yesterday while they took the old filling out, and replaced it with a lovely white one. I hate dentists, but his one was cute, and worked well on me, so I was happy. He even took photos so I could see what he's done.
So after the numbing sensation wore off, all was good. Until I went to put in my night guard (to stop me grinding my teeth). It didn't fit. So for the first time in 3 years I slept without a big plastic thing in my mouth!! At least I didn't wake up with a headache....
So, off to the dentist again next week to have it adjusted - god knows how much that will cost.
So, that packet of minites on special is probably going to cost me over $100. What a load of crap!! Guess who will never buy minites again!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

3 comments:
Far out!!!! That is so crap!!!
I have a crown on my front tooth and I am always petrified I will bite into something and it will come out.....now that would not be very pretty at all!!!
You can SUCK minties babe!
Sure you can suck minties. But it ain't as much fun! Personally, I avoid them. Don't trust the little blighters.
However, at least you got worked on by a cute dentist! Always a positive!
Post a Comment