CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The holiday is happening!!!

So last night I spent cruising around the internet looking for places to stay when we go to the sunshine coast. In the end I decided that we are going to stay in Coolum and the Seacove resort in a 1 bedroom apartment for $90 per night. I thought that was quite resonable, and was not willing to go above $100 per night as its just not in the budget. Plane tickets are booked to the Gold Coast, and all I need to do now is organise somewhere to stay in the Gold Coast, Flights back home and a rental car.

I'm off to the RAA on Friday (I hope) toi organise the rental car, and maybe accomodation in Gold Coast, and also tickets for Movieworld & Seaworld. I have a friends place to stay at in Brisbane for the 3 days we are there.

So, its all getting organised now!! So exciting....! :)

My first REAL holiday as an adult for more than just a weekend!! Its gonna be weird leaving work for that amount of time though..... Good thing I'll have my laptop just in case!!!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Woo Hoo! Bring it on! Something wonderful to look forward to. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you enjoy yourself!

Make sure you post photos for us to be envious over!

xx

Colleen Barnett said...

I forgot to ask if you had a chance to look at the recipes yet? I can get plenty more if you need them...

MISS PINKY said...

Oooohhhh.....how exciting!!! I bet you are really looking forward to the holiday! I am heading to Noosa next weekend....just for 2 nights because J is running in the Noosa half marathon. I am just spectating though.

I don't think you should take your work laptop with you....you should really just focus on yourself. You deserve the break!!!