CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Freezing cold on a sunday

Its so cold here today.... 11 degrees at the moment, and wet and windy. yucky winter. But at least we've had lots of rain this week.

Food has been very very average this week - but not as bad as previous weeks. Still haven't got the motivation happening, but, I'll get there....I HAVE TO!!

I've done my tax return, so the spin bike is not too far away. Just waiting on my refund and I'll be off on a spending spree, and booking our holiday which is now going to be in October instead of November.

Last week was good at work - I had MAJOR stress out, then a good chat with my boss has ended up with things heading in a positive direction for my career. Will let you know more once things have been confirmed.

I'm enrolled at uni - financial accounting 3. So looking forward to starting that on the 1st of September. something to get my head around, and some structure & logic.

looking forward to another good week at work - the boss is away for 2 weeks and I'm in charge...!!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Oh look out! Miss LJ's in charge! haha. Enjoy it. So you are an accountant? Or just working toward being one? That's excellent. I don't have the brain capacity for that. Tried a course in financial planning once. Well, it was a subject in an Associate Diploma I did many years ago.

Good luck!

oh, and I am getting around to sending you those recipes - I haven't forgotten you! xxx I spent that cold wet Sunday in the lounge with the heater on, hardly daring to venture outside!

Chris H said...

It's darn cold here too.. our lows are around 3-4 degrees... and sometimes even -1 YUK