It was so sad to hear about the death of Mark Priestley yesterday. Sush a tragic waste of life. He was one of my favourite actors in All Saints, and often I watched the show just to enjoy his character. I am truely saddened by his death, and hope that anyone suffering from depression like Mark seeks help.
Not much planned for the weekend - just going to get into my studies.
I went for a walk yesterday, my first one with my new shoes and they are CRAP for walking. really flat. So for $200 I have a new pair of shoes for work, and have to wear my old ones for walking in. And my calf muscle is playing up again...back is better, but calf is not.
I think I am getting old...and fat....maybe the fatness has something to do with the injuries I am suffering. I think I just need to bite the bullet and get back on the bike - get back to walking, and get on with it. Spring is almost here, time to sort it out.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
Yes, tragic end of a young life. Depression is a sneaky killer. Often we don't realise people are suffering until it's too late. Keep a close eye on those close to you...
Shame about the shoes. Never mind, get back on that bike and all will be well. Above all else, go easy on yourself! xxx
Post a Comment