Weekend was pretty boring - spent most of it curled up on the lounge with a book or studying.
Went for a walk last night with my mate, and going again today with a work mate, and planning to get on the spin bike when I get home tonight - all my ailments are feeling much better.
Tried to really cut down on my carb intake yesterday - I only had cereal for breakfast, and some pumkin and sweet potato for dinner. And cause I still crave sweet stuff I munched on some dried dates....when I plugged that into calorie king and discovered 15 dried dates is the same amount of calories as 200g of kangaroo steak...I decided to lay off the dates!!
So, going to again try to cut back on my carb intake today. I still had cereal for breakfast, but have a salad & tuna planned for lunch, a few apples and a banana for snacks. Dinner, I haven't decided what I am doing yet. Possibly a pork stirfry with no noodles. And an early night!
I'm trying really hard this week to do something different and not pig out!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Wow, big shock with those dates! I know fruit has a lot of natural sugar, so only 2 pieces per day is recommended when you are dieting, but wow, that's a shock. I bought some nut mix and have to make myself go really, really easy on it cause it is loaded with fat. Sigh...:-(
We are all going in the City to Bay 6k walk this year...groan! You could always join us? What have I put myself up for?!! Lucky for me I have good jogges (which only cost $40 from Target) but they are comfy.
I love dates....yummo!!!
Your eating plan sounds good. Low carb works really well but as a "carb addict" I find it really difficult to stick to. Who invented bread?? :-)
Post a Comment