Things are pretty flat out at the moment. I managed to get my assignment done on the weekend after much procrasinating, and handed it in last night. I'm falling behind in my studies cause work is so flat out.
I'm going camping with friends this weekend, but I don't really want to go, but can't pike out now. And off to QLD on the 12th.....
So much to do and so little time.
Eating = crap..... exercise = 0
I just need some time out..... I guess thats what QLD is for!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Camping??? HOw are you going to blog while camping I'd like to know! I shudder at the thought of camping.... no mod cons, power, flushing loos.... think I'll continue giving it a miss. Hope you have fun!
While you are in Qld eat what you like, exercise only if it means laps of the hotel pool, and just RELAX. Take your mind off work, stress, study...the whole lot.
And treat yourself to a massage. Every girl needs a massage, whether they know it or not!
Did I mention I was heaps jealous? haha.
xxxx
Post a Comment