So, I've been lazy on the exercise front this week - but have been absolutley flat out at work, starting at 7 and often not finishing till 6. And honestly, I have not had the energy at the end of the day to even get on my bike.
I missed my Tuesday walk due to going to a course, but am going walking today with my workmate. And tomorrow night will be my visit to the markets, so I'll park a fair way away, and lug all my fruit and vegies back to the car...that should constitute an hour of exercise.
I have had a good week at work - flat out, but things have certainly gone my way. Can't say too much in case this is read by certain people....but I'm a happy lady.
I lost a kilo this week too. So am happy with that. THis week has not been so good regarding low carbs. Tuesday at my course was rolls for lunch, Wed was sandwiches (boss bought lunch), and dinners have involved rice (Chinese takaway Tues cause I didn't get home till 8:30). Even today's left overs has a bit of rice, and dinner tonight will be a baked potato. So I'm going to try hard for a low carb day tomorrow. I find I still have to have cereal for breakfast - having that at 6 then going to work - I need something substantial. This morning was bad - 3 x wholemeal crumpets.... BUT at least I'm only doing fruit in between meals now, or a small can of tuna. And I feel so much better NOT eating so many carbs. Yesterday after luch I felt bloated from too much bread - so that was certainly a good sign.
I THINK I have my mojo back - and having spring arrive I think has helped me along a bit - just gotta get that exercise back up!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment