CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 days down - 10 to go

Jut a quick update... tomorrow I will add in piccys, just don't have the time now.

So far all is going well..... I made the mistake of going on the Lethal Weapon ride at Movieworld... my neck was really sore today, and it took me 2hrs after the ride before I felt normal again!!!

We had an awesome time at Seaworld... loved that heaps. Went up on the 78th floor of the Q1 building - was so awesome!

Today we went shopping - Pacific FAir and then Harbour Town. We spent way too much money - especially when I found the ADIDAS factory store!!!

Having a good time - but looking forward to the sunshien coast and doing some relaxing. I will find a WiFi cafe soon and will do a bigger post with some piccy's.

Off to bed soon, and then getting a car tomorrow, and off to Brisbane - after we go to a Crystal garden first!!! I'll post more soon!!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Good to hear you are enjoying yourself! you really deserve the break.

Look forward to the next update!

xxxx

Chris H said...

Keep an eye out for a shop that sells CARDS ya tart!!!!