I am actually starting to get excited now for my holiday to queensland!!! Only 2 more LONG days at work, and then we are outa here for 2 weeks. YAY!!!
Work has been flat out, food has been average, and exercise is still non existant. I am sending the spin bike back to the hire place for 2 reasons - I have hardly used it, and it makes noises. I like the bikes at the gym better.
New plan of attack when I get back from QLD.... taking my bike to work, and will go for 30min rides at lunchtime. There is a nice bike path along the river torrens, so I could easily clock up 6km in 30min. And now that daylight savings has started - I will have walking time after work!!
I have 3 x interviews on friday for prospective office person.... hoping we get someone soon. I'm starting to struggle a bit with the extra work, and there are other things I would like to be doing rather than general admin work.
2 days to go!! YAY!!!!!


1 comments:
Woo Hoo! Bring on the holiday! It's so exciting. I for one will miss your blogs so you better access the computer and update us all from far north.
Hope you find someone today. Who will be making the final decision in your absence? Hopefully someone with a bit of common sense...
Good luck girl!
xxx
Post a Comment