So day 1 back at work was good until 10:15am, when my new Office Manager called me and said that she can't work for me cause her husband got a transfer interstate. She was supposed to start tomorrow. As you could imagine I was very very pissed off - but didn't let it get to me... if I had, then it would have ruined my day.
So now we are back on the search - a search that I do not have the time to do.
Since my last update, the rest of our holiday was great. We had a nice relaxing time in Coolum, and went to Australia Zoo, Underwaterworld, and on a fishing charter. We did lots of sleeping, and swimming in the pool and relaxing in the spa. I have certainly come back to work feeling refreshed.
The next 6 weeks are going to be FLAT OUT...especially with uni and work. Social life will be non existant, so I hope I get through it OK. I just need to get through till the middle of Dec and then all is good... I can relax cause no more uni till next year.
Its good to be home though - I did miss it, and missed my cats so much. Chilli wouldn't even purr on Sunday night when I was patting him in bed - he must have been pissed off with me!! But last night I got BIG purrs and cuddles.
So all is good - I have stacked on the kilos... so am trying to get back ontop of things... so far day 1 was good, but ate a bit too much dinner. Lunch is a big salad today, so am looking forward to that. No more junk food!!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Glad you had a great holiday, who cares if ya put on some weight, I bet it was worth it. Card hasn't arrived .... yet!
Pity about your office manager, but the right person will come along at the right time. Usually happens that way anyway.
And lucky Chilli has forgiven you! It is good to be home with them. I don't care what anyone says, cats are family too!
xxx
Post a Comment