I have had another good week with food this week. And a quick peek on the scales sowed another700g gone, so fingers crossed for Tuesday. I think the shock of seeing my weight so high has settled me into losing weight mode. I haven't done much exercise, but will get back into that soon.... starting with a 20min walk at lunchtime today.
I have found Paradise Lites mini cookies snacks, and have found them to be the best way to limit the number of bickies that I eat. I can eat 1 pack of these and be content, where as previously I was eating WAY TOO MANY normal size bickies after dinner. So this is one way I have managed to surb the sweet snacking. And we have been having fruit and Lite icecream after dinner aswell, instead of me making a pudding or having a Magnum.
So all in all things are going OK in that department. In regrds to study - not doing quite so well.... I have an assignment due on Monday which I have to do over the weekend - shuld be able to get it finished, BUT not to the passing mark I would want. I will pass it though.
So, almost weekend - not that it means much to me having to study, but I only have about a month left and then I'll be done for the year.
Chrisco turns up next week - looking forward to that. I need to deforst my freezer this weekend though, and try to empty it out!!! So, having Friday next week off work, and can't wait for that!!!
Have a good weekend!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment