CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Feeling better - but FLAT OUT!!

I ended up taking Monday afternoon off from work, there was no way I was going to go offsite to the meeting that was planned. All I did was sleep and read my book.

Was feeling much better on Tuesday, and much happier.

Work is so busy, that I just don't know if I'm coming or going!! I still have stock sitting in my store room that needs to be put away from over a month ago!! I will get to it eventually.

Exam Tuesday next week - and No I am not prepared for it.... I should be OK after this weekend, but otherwise, I'm going to wing it!! I still don't have a mark back for my previous assignment, and I'm a bit annoyed about that. I just want to see if I failed it or not.

Other wise, things are just cruising along. Hanging out for 6pm Tuesday next week - I'll be free for 6 months!! YAY!!! Work and life is too hectic to do any study for a while. Working 10 to 12hour days and then studying, is just too much - all I want to do is enjoy my house for a while, and actually relax a little bit.

And weight wise, I lost the gain I had last week, and then an additional 100g, so am rather pleased with that. Once Uni is done, then I can start going for walks after work - looking forward to that very much.

Anyways... ONWARD... have lots on my plate to do today!

0 comments: