CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sometimes I just wonder....

Wonder how the hell I manage to do assignments at the last minute and then manage to pass them with a decent grade. The assignment that I slaved over a few weekends ago, I managed to actually pass and receive a CREDIT for...that is between 65 and 74%. Oh my fucking God. I was so so sure I was going to fail the assignment, as I struggled with it so much.

I can''t wait to see my actual mark when I get it back in the mail.

I am a state of stunned shock. I seriously thought I was going to fail my assignment. Now all I have to do is get through Tuesday and then its over - I think I will probably go home and have a good cry. The past 8 to 10 weeks (aside from QLD) have been so so stressful..... to the point I have had mouth ulcers for that entire time, and I just need a break!!!!

Then things on the home front are very very flat at the moment too... not feeling very good about anything there. In fact thoughts of breaking up have been flitting across my mind. BUT I am not going to make any rash decision at the moment. I have too much going on. Once things have settled a bit, then I think about things further.

Anyways, onward for another jam packed day at work.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Bugger that things are not good at home! I am sorry.... what with you two just having bought your home an all! Good luck, I hope it settles down.

Colleen Barnett said...

Definately do not make any rash decisions. Is it something you can talk about? Good communication can do wonders for a relationship.

If, after a lot of soul searching and discussion, you can't resolve any issues, then try to make it as amicable as possible.

But please, lots of honest, open talking first.

Good luck. And good luck on the grades. Hopefully you will find out it's all been due to stress!

Take care
xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes, as my dear sister says, hopefully its all flat at home due to excessive stress. I will keep my fingers crossed for you anyway. On a nicer note, CONGRATULATIONS for passing!! :-D moose