CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas!


So another year gone, and another Christmas to celebrate...

Its been a big year for me. Bought and moved house, moved a business, promoted to General Manager, and completed 2 uni subjects!!

I still can't believe we have been at out house for 9 months... time has flown really quickly. We are planning to paint the hallway next week.. yet another change to be done. I just can't wait until I can re-do the kitchen...still saving very hard for that. Hoping by next Xmas I'll be able to start choosing all my new kitchen!!!

Not really wanting to celebrate chrissy this year, cause xmas dinner was supposed to be at our house tonight, and then my dad decided that I didn't have time to organise anything, so he decided that dinner waas going to be at their house instead. I was not impressed, in fact I was very very pissed off. So I'm not very happy about Chrissy this year. I've been trying to convince Andrew I am sick.... then I don't have to go!!!

BUT I shouldn't be so negative - I Don't know how long my mum is going to be around, so I should enjoy Chrissy with her this year.

So, to all my blog readers (all 4 of you!) I wish you a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year. May you have days of enjoyable celebrations, yummy food, and a 2009 full of happiness and fun experiences.

xxxxxx




3 comments:

Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Chick, try and enjoy tomorrow, no matter where it is held.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and I hope it turns out at least a little enjoyable for you !! ;-D xx moose

Colleen Barnett said...

I hope you did enjoy your Christmas with your folks instead of your place - at least they had the headache of planning it not you.

In the long run, Chrismas is about family, and so long as you are together, then it's all okay.

Have a lovely break and I hope 2009 is a better year for you.
xxxx