CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Last week of work


Only 5 days of work to go before i get 2 weeks off. Looking forward to that very much!!

I will be in and out of the office a few times over the 2 weeks, but mostly I will be at home doing stuff....like pulling out the forest of weeds we have, or digging out the Geraniums, or relaxing.

Had a nice BBQ with some friends on the weekend which I really enjoyed. It was only a small mix of mine and Andrew's friends, but was certainly a good night.

I did all the Christmas shopping for my staff yesterday which was good... lots of nice pressies for them all, and also some yummy food for my boss which I'll expect he'll enjoy.

Food was average on the weekend - a few treats here and there - I certainly could have done worse than I did, so all in all I was happy.

I'll just be glad when this week is over!!!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hoo to getting time off, yet I do seem to remember you and Andrew just recently being on holiday! Pfffft, some people have all the luck! I'm still waiting for my 'holiday' off from the kids! Never going to happen. *sob*

Colleen Barnett said...

Hopefully you will be doing a lot of relaxing! Wow, your staff are lucky getting pressies! Thoughtful boss you are! Can I come work for you? hehe

This week will be very busy for a lot of people I think. Try not to work too hard, and relax a little!

xxxx