Back to work tomorrow... but I have had good holidays. Ate too much food, so back on the healthy eating cycle tomorrow. Have painted my hallway (still need to post piccy's), done some gardening, and did a lot of blobbing about.
All in all holidays were relaxing. I survived Christmas, and had an OK new years.
Back to work tomorrow... kinda looking forward to it but in another way I'm not. Not looking forward to seeing certain people, and also finally getting into the nitty gritty of being a General Manager. I was supposed to work out my pay over the holidays, but I haven't even done that yet...I want more money, but the whole determining it myself is very daunting.
So, I'm really thinking about joing WW again. I don't feel like I can do it on my own, and I really want to lose lots... and I'm talking 30 kilos. I have stacked on so much weight since I stopped smoking, and I'm starting to hate who I am. BUT I love food......so find it so hard to control myself!! i guess I should just look in the mirrror everytime I want something bad, and then really think about whether I want it or not......
Anyways, up early tomorrow for a 7:30am start.... i kinda got used to the 10am sleep ins!!


2 comments:
Bummer you have to go back to work! AS for looking in a mirror every time ya feel like eating... a good idea... trouble is for me I'd have to have a mirror in me face all bloody day long! Not a good look me thinks! lol
Those sleep ins were wonderful, weren't they? I don't envy you a 7.30am start though. Good luck on your first day back - take a positive attitude in with you and your day will be lovely!
Have a good one!
xxx
Post a Comment