Last night I went for a walk with my friend, and much to my annoyance, I finally went through the bottom of my old Nike's. So off I went and spent a ridiculous amount of money, and got myself a new pair!! I Love my new Nike's... they are like walking on a cushion of air!!
I bought myself a pair of ASIC's back in September, and I really really hate them. They are such a flat shoe, and I really don't like walking in them. I will use them every now and then, or maybe even sell them cheap, but never again!!! I'm stick to my Nike cushion of air.
So at work at 6am for the cleaners to come in today... a bit of a hard thing to do to get up at 4.30am!!! But I get to leave at 4pm... which still makes for a 9.5hr day.
Food has been fairly good this week... a few items that were bad, but the rest was OK. Off to a BBQ tonight, so that will be interesting to see what we have there. I managed to get in 2 walks which I am happy with....but need to get in more!
And I managed to survive week 1 back at work. Its been a long week, and looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow, but its been a good week.
Anyways, onward with some work!!

1 comments:
niiiiice! Love the new shoes. Very swish. Nothing like new joggers. Pity they don't stay new for long.
Keep the old ones for painting houses with!
How did you go with the 6am start? I struggle to drag myself out of bed at 6.15, let alone 4.30!
Good luck chook! xx
Post a Comment