CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Achilles Tendonopathy


Bigs words that just means I have tendonitis in my achilles. I have to endure quite a few months of physio in order to try to settle the tendon and try to strengthen it. So I can only walk for about 20mins at the moment becuase thats when it starts to hurt, and I will have to try a different exercise like cycling or swimming.

So not the best news, but not the worst news either. I can cope with tendonitis....as much as it hurts at the moment.

Mothers day on Sunday - so happy mothers day to those mum's who read my blog!! Andrew and I are going to the footy on Sunday and then down to visit my mum. We are having Andrew's mum over for Sushi on Saturday night - so I have a lot of prep work to do on Sat arvo, and lots of shopping tonight at the Central Markets.

My menu will be as follows:
raw salmon with avocado & mayo
Eel with cucumber, avocado & mayo
Teriaki Chicken with avocado, sundried tomatoes, mayo
Teriaki chicken with cucumber, lettuce, shallots & Mayo (inside out roll)
Crab stick with Avocado, cucumber & mayo
Asparagus with lettuce,capsicum & mayo
Prawns with avocado, cucumber & mayo
tinned tuna with chilli & mayo

Dessert
Sticky date pudding with icecream

I think Andrew's mum will like all of that!! I know I am looking foward to it all. I haven't made sushi for about 18months, so hopefully I will be able to still do it!!

Thank god it Friday - hanging out for the day to be over....

0 comments: