My diet has gone to hell.. Since the unfortunate weigh in a few weeks ago, I have lost the plot...and it all just comes down to will power. The other thing I find hard at the moment is having so much going on. Work is quite stressful, and so I turn to yummy food to make me feel better...its a vicious cycle, and I can't seem to break it. You would have thought that not being able to get jeans to fit on the weekend would have been a good way to kick myself in the bum, but that hasn't seemed to have happened.
I've also got issues happening with headaches, and also with my achillies. I've been going to the headache clinic over the past week to try to get rid of my headaches. At the moment its more pain than relief, but I think in about a week or so I should really start to feel better, and get a new pillow to help with sleeping at night.
My Achillies is another matter...and thats whats stopping me from walking at the moment. I can only walk from about 20min and then I'm in pain. Its has a lump on it, an I'm hoping that its just inflamation. Off to see a sports doctor this week and we'll see whats happening.
And to top evrything off I had my root canal finished 2 weeks agao, and I am in a heaps of pain today. I can't even eat at the moment, so have to see if I can fit in a dentist appointment today.
I am a sad and sorry mess!!
I'm cancelling my WW unlimited as its costing heaps, but I'm not doing anything with it. In Myers in Adelaide they do a 1 on 1 consultation, but its expensive, and the reality is I just need to do it myself - no point paying if you can't get your head in the right space. . I just can't seem to get on board wlike I used to. When I smoked it was easy to lose weight. You felt like something to eat so you had a smoke and all was good...now I'm not smoking I just eat....and so the cycle continues.
Otherwise life is pretty boring at the moment. Always busy at work, and home life is OK. Not going to go back to uni for a while, I don't have the mental toughness for it right now. I just want all my ailments to get better so that I can feel better, and get moving again. I miss walking, and want to be able to do those 8km walks again. Trying not to feel to down, but sometimes I just get overwhelmed by it all.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
I am sorry to hear things are tough for you. I hope your health improves soon. Maybe the sore tooth is a good thing? If you can't eat? lots of clear soup? lol
nothing worse than feeling off, so I do hope you can find yourself soon. Perhaps the health issues are affecting the weight issues, which compound the health issues.
I guess it all comes down to "don't stress. Try to relax a bit more". Sounds like tripe but it works.
Good luck honey. I am thinking of ya.
OOOO maybe you need to get toothache more often if it stops you eating! Just joking... hope it is better soon chick.
Post a Comment