No, I haven't disappeared... just not blogging for a while. Weight wise things are not good. Getting bigger and bigger, and just can't control it.... (as I sit here eating a tim tam!!). Well maybe its not wanting to control it cause I enjoy yummy bad food too much!! Anyways, I'll get it together soon.
Andrew's little laser cracked its head 2 weeks ago, so we have been car shopping. He's ended up with a big fat loan, but a very nice VZ holden commodore. I'm very pleased wiht it, and am glad to see him in something a bit safer. It might chew a bit more petrol, but its a much better car.
Work is busy, but I'm doing OK. Not feeling as crap as what I did in my last entry. I'm off to see PINK on Monday at the entertainment centre and am looking forward to it so so much!! Then off to see Jimmy Barnes on the 15th and then off to Melbourne at the end of the month for the weekend to go to the footy. I've treated us to a fancy hotel and hope to have a really nice weekend.... I need the break for at least a day away from work.
Aside form the eating stuff, things are Ok at the moment. I might not be writing much here, but am certainly reading everyones!! Its good to be feeling a bit more cheery.
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Sending you big hugs mate. Sorry your struggling with the food, join the crowd!
Pink's show is amazing I'm told, I hope you love it.
Welcome back!
Lucky you going to Pink. That is one concert I would like to see, but sadly finances don't allow!
Excellent news on the new car too. Bet he is chuffed!
Hope you are keeping the boss's new bride in line too! What a joke that is! haha.
Good luck and chat soon
xx
*spessm* ... sounds rude!
Post a Comment