so since my last post I've done the Pink concert, the jimmy barnes concert, and been to Melbourne! Pink was good, but not fantastic cause she didn't do part of her show and that was disappointing. Jimmy was great... I was deaf for 4 days afterwards, but loved hte concert that went for 2.5 hours. Melb was fun, Andrew and I had a good weekend, and enjoyed going to Etihad stadium for the Crows v Carlton game. We did a tour of the MCG as well which was surprisingly really good. Caught up with a friend and ate lots food.
Speaking of food, I'm still fat, and not much is happening with the diet thing. I've had some blood tests taken this week to make sure I'm generally in good health, and get the results back next week. I also have an appointment with an ENT in a few weeks. My nose has been playing up a lot lately and I have concerns that there is something wrong. Hopefully it is just blocked, and needs to be drained or something.
Andrew and I nearly broke up, but have decided to stay together for now. We had the first really honest open discussion that I can remember, and it was so refreshing to finally have him talk!! I just hope it happens more often.
Work sucks arse, and I'm really really close to quitting. I've done my resume, and plan to start applying for jobs in the next week or so. its probably not the nest time to be moving jobs, but I'm so unhappy most of the time. I guess I'll see what happens when the bosses wife goes on holiday. If things manage to settle down I might reconsider my options..... but I'm getting too unhappy.
Not much else is going on. Looking forward to day light savings so I can start doing some more walking... not too long to go now!!
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

2 comments:
Wow, I thought you were gone for good! So sorry to hear life sucks on so many fronts right now... HEY! It can only get better eh?
Hang in there... what seems like real shit RIGHT NOW won't in another year!
Isn't it wonderful when communication clears the air! I love it, and that feeling of closeness that comes after. Good luck to you both, and keep on talking!
And good luck with the job hunt. I really do wish you luck with that, because there is nothing worse than being a job you hate. when it gets to that point it is definitely time to move on. Keep us posted...
And in case you don't get back to my blog for a bit, Moose says HI back and gave you a wave! xxxxx
Post a Comment