So, its been 5 days since I hurt my back, and I'm doing OK. Today was actually a really bad day - I was hurting pretty bad this morning, and its carried over during the day, so I came home early. Compared to last Friday my pain has lessened quite a bit but I am still on Panadine Forte...but have cut this down to half of what I was having on the weekend - 3 a day now which is OK. Andrew was much better on Sunday with helping me. I think he realised how much pain I was in, and did the things I asked him to do, so an improvement on his wanker behavoiur the day before.
My boss really really upset me today. I have been thinking about what caused this issue and I remember picking up something at work on the Thursday, and felt my back twinge a little bit, but thought nothing much of it. A few hours later I was in a lot of pain but didn't relate it back to what I lifted. I told him this today, and he turned around and said to me, 'are you ignoring the elephant in the room'. I didn't know what he meant, and then he said that the reason I have this back problem is becuase I have put on so much weight and basically fobbed off that I hurt myself doing something at work. Now that upset me, cause no medical person I saw mentioned this to me, not even my chiro.
I know I'm overweight, and having been making a real effort to do something about it- and have been feeling the best I have in ages, and then this happened with my back. So now walking is out the window and all I can do is watch my food...which at the moment is not going so well, but is not totally out of control.
so I have a boss who thinks I'm fat and blames that for my sore back.... not happy.
I just want the pain to go away now, I have had enough of it. I feel for anyone that puts up with constant pain, I really do. Chiro thinks I'll have pain for the rest of the week into next week and about 8 weeks for me to get back to normal. Regarding physio, I have not had good experiences with physio's, so don't go to visit them and would rather stay with my chiro. Thanks for the advice though Colleen.
Hopefully trip to China on the 30th will go ahead OK. Thankfully its only a few days over there on my own, so no obligation to do anything with other people. So sleeping when I want and relaxing when I want.... Not really excited about going, but it will be a good thing to do on my own
EASY DIET DIARY NZ
1 day ago

1 comments:
might be worth speaking to the workers comp mob. take some time off for proper recuperation. just a few days...
Post a Comment