CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bling & Stuff

Its been a few weeks sice I posted... but its been kinda busy.


I survived my trip to China. I got all the work done I was meant to, and then spent about 6 hours hanging in hong kong airport waiting for my flight on the Tuesday... so I bought myself some "Tiffany & Co" bling. This is called a grafitti squiggle, and it suits be perfectly!!! I were it on a chain around my neck, and looks cool. Very me.






Since the trip was mostly work, I didn't do much other stuff, and cause my back was misbehaving, it was hard to do much. I ended up getting seat upgrade to Premium economy on the way home, and that made for a nicer trip... not so squashy! I didn't get much sleep so was rather tired when I finally got home on the Wednesday.



And things have just been busy since getting home. I had my girlfriends over last sat night night for a dinner and a sleep over which was great, we had fun night with girly talk and just enjoying each others company. I love my girls mel and Bec.



And in other news I have gotten out of hospital today...

Such an attractive look!! Had another op on my nose to try to help my breathing. Since my nose job 2.5years ago, things haven't been right, so I went to a different doc, and he decided that there were some unusual things happening in my nose that was causing it to get blocked at night time. So off I want for my op... and now I'm home again. I'm not too sore at the moment, but the drugs help with that :). I have the next few days off work, and go back on the Wed next week. Just enought time to relax and heal up.

The only real downer was when the anesthetist exclaimed I was VERY BIG, and said this about 4 times....and made it seem like it was going to be dangerous.... so I ended up in tears heading into the op...but it all worked out Ok, and I'm safely home.

So we all know what this means...Leanne really needs to pull her finger out and lose these damn kilos.


2 comments:

Chris H said...

Gorgeous bling!
Your nose... looks cute! Even with the bandaging!
Friggin doctors who say we are big! Arseholes!!!!!
An anethetist said that to me a couple of years ago.. and I was like 80 kilos! I cried. He is dead meat mate!

Colleen Barnett said...

Hopefully this will sort your nose issues out. It looks good. I expected a bit of bruising but so far nothing... hope it's on the mend now.

Don't take any crap from anyone who says you are big. You should have said "excuse me! I take offense at that!" I don't think he even realised what he had said. These medicos are not the most tactful people are they?

Anyway, it's all done and dusted now.

As for Clipsal, I admit, I would like to be a rev head and be at the track for the 4 days, but sadly I only get to listen. The first of the road closures were in place today so now getting to work is somewhat tricky. By next week when they close of the main drag I will have to join the queue of hundreds of other cars going up Fullarton Road so will take an extra 15 mins to get to work. Aah, the joys of a multi million dollar function! lol!

Take care! xx