CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sad Ending - but new beginning?

Andrew and I broke up this week, and it broke my heart to have to do it. But things have not been too good for a while, and I couldn't keep living in this unhappy relationship. I wish so bad that we didn't have to end it, but he couldn't change, and neither could I, so it was just better to break up. 4.5 years of being together means a sad breakup.

He moved out today, and my brother and I helped him. We have been nice to each other, no nastiness.... and this has made the whole break up easier to deal with. Once you start being nasty to each other, then things go downhill real quick.

I get to keep the house, and have to sort out everything this week with regards to the mortgage, and title. I think everything will be Ok with that, as long as people don't keep talking into Andrew's ear. I just wanted it all softer ASAP.

So I'm feeling a bit down at the moment, and think I will for a while. I don't hate Andrew and the that can make it harder to move forward, but I'll just have to do my best. At least I will be able to re-focus on my weight loss now.... living on my own will make things much easier.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Very sad news, but if you feel ok about it... then ONWARD mate!
No point staying in a relationship that isn't working. {{{HUGS}}}

Colleen Barnett said...

I hope you are finding a bit more strength each day. These things are horrible but a necessary part of life. You have a lovely house, garden, kitties, and people who love you. You are blessed.

Be strong, and as Chris says, Onward! Your whole life is out there, go get it.

xx